This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed for reference using the print command in the configuration options of any browser.
Owner and Data Controller
Jorge Planas Ribó 46117435C Camino Alto 19 The moral
28109 Alcobendas Madrid
Owner contact email: [email protected]
Classes of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, either directly or through third parties, are: geographical position; Name; surnames); phone number; Email address; Tracker; Usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, they will be automatically collected when this Application is used.
All the Data requested by this Application are mandatory and the refusal to provide them may make it impossible for this Application to proceed with the provision of the Service. In cases where this Application specifically indicates that certain Data is not mandatory, Users will be free not to communicate such Data without this having any consequence on the availability or operation of the Service. Users who have doubts about what Data are mandatory can contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties that are obtained, published or shared through this Application and hereby declares that he has the consent of said third parties to provide said Data to the Owner.
Modality and place of processing of the Data collected
The Owner will treat the User's Data appropriately and will adopt the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data.
Data processing will be carried out using computers and / or IT tools, following organizational procedures and modalities strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, certain categories of authorized persons related to the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal and systems administration department) or external contractors that provide services to the Owner (such as such as external providers of technical services, courier companies, hosting companies, computer companies, communication agencies) that will be appointed by the Holder as Treatment Managers, if necessary. An updated list of such persons may be requested from the Holder at any time.
Legal basis of the Treatment
The Owner may process the User's Personal Data, if one of the following conditions is met:
- When Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Notice: Under several different laws, the Holder may be authorized to process Personal Data until the User objects to it ("opt-out"), without the need for consent or any other legal basis. However, this will not be applicable when the processing of Personal Data is subject to European regulations on the protection of Personal Data;
- When obtaining Data is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract between the User and / or any other pre-contractual obligation of the same;
- When the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation of obligatory fulfillment on the part of the User;
- When the treatment is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers granted to the Holder;
- When the treatment is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by the Holder or a third party.
In any case, the Holder is at his disposal to define the specific legal bases that apply to the treatment and in particular, if the obtaining of Personal Data is a contractual or statutory requirement or a necessary requirement to formalize a contract.
The Data is processed in the offices of the Holder, as well as in any other place where the parties involved in said treatment process are located.
Depending on the location of the Users, Data transfers may involve the transfer of User Data to a country other than their own. For more information on the place of processing of said transferred Data, Users may consult the section that contains the details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users will also have the right to know the legal bases of data transfers to another country outside the European Union or to any international body that is governed by International Public Law or that is formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, and also know the security measures taken by the Holder to safeguard their Data.
In the event that such data transfer takes place, Users may obtain more information by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by requesting it from the Owner, through the contact information that appears in the contact section.
Personal Data will be processed and kept for the time necessary and for the purpose for which they have been collected.
- The Personal Data collected for the formalization of a contract between the Owner and the User must be kept as such until said contract has been fully formalized.
- The Personal Data collected in the legitimate interest of the Holder must be kept for the time necessary to fulfill said purpose. Users can find specific information related to the legitimate interest of the Owner by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Holder may keep the Personal Data for an additional period when the User consents to such treatment, provided that said consent remains in force. In addition, the Holder will be obliged to keep Personal Data for an additional period whenever it is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or by order that comes from the authority.
Once the retention period is over, the Personal Data must be deleted. Therefore, the rights of access, modification, rectification and portability of data may not be exercised once said period has expired.
Purpose of the Treatment of the Data collected
The Data relating to the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to execution requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as for the following purposes: Interactions based on location, Contacting the User, Statistics and Viewing content from external platforms.
Users can find specific information on the Personal Data used for each purpose in the section "Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data".
Detailed information on the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Location-based interactions
- Contact the User
- View content from external platforms
The rights of the Users
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the processing of Data by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent when they had previously granted it for the processing of their Personal Data.
- Objection to the processing of your Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if such processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. For more information, you can go to the corresponding section below.
- Access to your Data. Users have the right to know if their Data will be processed by the Owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of the treatment, in addition to obtaining a copy of the Data being processed.
- Verify and request the modification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Holder will process your Data for the sole purpose of storing it.
- Delete or delete Personal Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to obtain the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive your Data and transfer it to another person in charge. Users have the right to receive their Data in a standard, structured, mechanically readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transferred to another person in charge without any impediment. This provision will be applicable as long as the Data has been processed through automated means and that the treatment is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is part or that appears in the pre-contractual obligations of the same.
- Make a complaint. Users have the right to file a claim with the competent authority for the protection of personal data.
Details about the right to object to treatment
When the processing of Personal Data is of public interest, in the exercise of official powers granted to the Holder or due to a legitimate interest of the Holder, Users may oppose said treatment explaining a reason in relation to their particular situation to justify their objection.
Users should know that, however, in the event that their Personal Data is processed for commercial purposes, they can object at any time to such processing without the need for justification. To know if the Personal Data of the Users is being processed by the Owner for commercial purposes, they should consult the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the User's rights can be addressed to the Owner through the contact information provided in this document. Said requests will be processed by the Holder at no cost as soon as possible and always within a period of one month.
Additional information on the collection of Data and its treatment
The User's Personal Data may be used for the legal defense of the Holder before a court or in the judicial phases prior to a possible lawsuit derived from the inappropriate use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to know that the Holder may be required by public authorities in order to reveal Personal Data.
Additional information about the User's Personal Data
System and maintenance log
For reasons related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any other service, provided by third parties, that is used, may collect a system record; that is, files that record the interaction with this Application and that may contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Additional information on the collection and processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Holder at any time. Contact information is listed at the beginning of this document.
How "Do Not Track" Requests Are Processed
This Application does not allow "Do Not Track" requests.
To determine if any of the third-party services you use accept “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
In the event that the changes affect the treatment activities carried out based on the consent of the User, the Holder must obtain, if necessary, the new consent of the User.