This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed for reference using the print command in the configuration options of any browser.
Owner and Data Controller
Jorge Planas Ribó 46117435C Camino Alto 19 The moral
28109 Alcobendas Madrid
Contact email of the Holder: [email protected]
Classes of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data collected by this Application, either directly or through third parties, are: geographic position; name; surnames); phone number; Email address; Tracker; Usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, will be automatically collected when using this Application.
All the Data requested by this Application are mandatory and the refusal to provide them may make it impossible for this Application to proceed with the provision of the Service. In the cases in which this Application specifically indicates that certain Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate such Data without this having any consequence on the availability or operation of the Service. Users who have questions about which Data is required can contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties that is obtained, published or shared through this Application and hereby declares that he has the consent of said third parties to provide such Data to the Owner.
Modality and place of processing of the Data collected
The Owner will treat the User Data in an appropriate manner and will adopt the measures of security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data.
Data processing will be carried out using computers and/or IT tools, following organizational procedures and modalities strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases the Data may be accessed by certain categories of authorized persons, related to the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal department and system administration) or external contractors who provide services to the Owner (such such as external providers of technical services, courier companies, hosting companies, computer companies, communication agencies) that will be appointed by the Holder as Treatment Managers, if necessary. An updated list of said persons may be requested from the Holder at any time.
Legal basis of the Treatment
The Owner may process the Personal Data of the User, if one of the following conditions is met:
- When Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Notice: Under several different laws, the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data until the User objects to it (“opt-out”), without the need for consent or any other legal basis. However, this will not be applicable when the processing of Personal Data is subject to European regulations on the protection of Personal Data;
- When obtaining Data is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract between the User and/or any other pre-contractual obligation thereof;
- When the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation of obligatory compliance by the User;
- When the treatment is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers granted to the Holder;
- When the treatment is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by the Owner or a third party.
In any case, the Owner is at your disposal to define the specific legal bases that apply to the treatment and, in particular, if obtaining Personal Data is a contractual or statutory requirement or a necessary requirement to formalize a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's offices, as well as in any other place where the parties involved in said processing process are located.
Depending on the location of Users, Data transfers may involve the transfer of User Data to a country other than your own. For more information on the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users may consult the section containing details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users will also have the right to know the legal bases of Data transfers to another country outside the European Union or to any international organization that is governed by International Public Law or that is made up of two or more countries, such as the UN, and also know the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
In the event that said Data transfer takes place, Users may obtain more information by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by requesting it from the Owner, through the contact information that appears in the contact section.
Personal Data will be processed and kept for the time necessary and for the purpose for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for the formalization of a contract between the Owner and the User must be kept as such until said contract has been fully formalized.
- The Personal Data collected in the legitimate interest of the Owner must be kept for the time necessary to fulfill said purpose. Users can find specific information related to the legitimate interest of the Owner by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may keep the Personal Data for an additional period when the User consents to such processing, provided that such consent remains in force. In addition, the Owner will be obliged to keep Personal Data for an additional period whenever it is required to comply with a legal obligation or by order issued by the authority.
Once the conservation period has expired, the Personal Data must be deleted. Therefore, the rights of access, modification, rectification and data portability cannot be exercised once said period has expired.
Purpose of the Treatment of the Data collected
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as for the following purposes: Location-based interactions, Contacting the User, Statistics and Viewing content from external platforms.
Users can find specific information on the Personal Data used for each purpose in the section "Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data".
Detailed information on the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Location-based interactions
- Contact the User
- View content from external platforms
The rights of the Users
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the processing of Data by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent when they had previously granted it for the processing of their Personal Data.
- Objection to the processing of your Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if such processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. For more information, please refer to the corresponding section below.
- Access to your Data. Users have the right to know if their Data will be processed by the Owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of the treatment, in addition to obtaining a copy of the Data subject to treatment.
- Verify and request the modification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will process your Data for the sole purpose of storing it.
- Delete or delete Personal Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to obtain the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive your Data and transfer it to another person in charge. Users have the right to receive their Data in a standard, structured, mechanically readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transferred to another controller without any impediment. This provision shall apply provided that the Data has been processed through automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User forms part or that appears in the User's pre-contractual obligations.
- Make a complaint. Users have the right to file a claim with the competent authority for the protection of personal data.
Details on the right to object to processing
When the processing of Personal Data is of public interest, in the exercise of official powers granted to the Owner or due to a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users may oppose said processing explaining a reason in relation to their particular situation to justify their objection.
Users should know that, however, in the event that their Personal Data is processed for commercial purposes, they can oppose such processing at any time without the need for justification. To find out if the Users' Personal Data is being processed by the Owner for commercial purposes, they should consult the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the rights of the User can be addressed to the Owner through the contact information provided in this document. Said requests will be processed by the Holder at no cost as soon as possible and always within a period of one month.
Additional information on the collection of Data and its treatment
The User's Personal Data may be used for the legal defense of the Owner before a court or in the judicial phases prior to a possible lawsuit derived from the inappropriate use of this Application or related Services.
The User declares to know that the Holder may be required by the public authorities in order to reveal Personal Data.
Additional information about the User's Personal Data
System and maintenance log
For reasons related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any other service, provided by third parties, that is used, may collect a system log; that is, files that record the interaction with this Application and that may contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Additional information on the collection and processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Contact information is listed at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are processed
This Application does not allow “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine if any of the third-party services you use accept “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
In the event that the changes affect the processing activities carried out based on the consent of the User, the Owner must obtain, if necessary, the new consent of the User.