DR. JAVIER RUBIO DE MOLINA
Dr. Rubio is the director of one of the most renowned anesthesia teams in the national scene
He collaborates with the Ruber Juan Bravo Hospital Complex in Madrid, where his pre-anesthesia consultation is also located. He also collaborates with several of the most prestigious private surgeons based in Madrid.
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Córdoba, he specialized in Anesthesia, Resuscitation and Pain Treatment at La Sapienza University in Rome (Italy).
Dr. Rubio is a member of the Spanish Society of Anesthesia, of the Italian Society of Anesthesia, Analgesia, Resuscitation and Intensive Therapy. For Dr. Rubio, Anesthesia is: "The practice of Medicine dedicated to pain relief and the complete and comprehensive care of the surgical patient before and after surgery."
University Education: University of
Córdoba (Spain) Bachelor of Medicine
and Surgery Final Year of Career: 1990.
Breast augmentation with prosthesis
Breast augmentation with own fat
Hybrid breast augmentation
- 2013-2021 Coordinator of the Hospital Complex
- Ruber Juan Bravo Madrid, Spain.
- 2004-2013 Coordinator of Anesthesia at the
- San Camilo Quirón Clinic Madrid, Spain.
- 2010-2013 Anesthesia Coordinator at the
- CMED Clinic, Madrid, Spain.
- 2004-2008 Anesthesia Coordinator at the
- Our Lady of Rosario Clinic, Madrid, Spain.
- 1995-2013 Private Practice at Clínica Nuestra
- Lady of Light, Madrid, Spain.
- 1996-2004 Head of Anesthesia Service at
- San Rafael Hospital, Madrid, Spain.
- 1996-2004 Private Practice in Clinic
- El Cisne, Madrid, Spain.
- 1995-1996 Assistant of Anesthesia in Hospital
- La Paz University, Madrid, Spain.
- Anesthesia specialist title. Resuscitation and Pain Treatment 1995.
- Universidad degli studied “La Sapienza” from Rome, Italy.
- Subspecialty in Pain Treatment 1995.
- Polyclinic Humberto I. University degli studi "La Sapienza" of Rome, Italy.
- Title of Specialist in Morphological Bases of Loco-Regional Anesthesia 1991.
- Faculty of Medicine of the Complutense University of Madrid, Spain. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery 1990.
- Faculty of Medicine of the University of Córdoba, Spain
- ”Pancreatitis acuta da Lithiasi Microscópica” Anesthetic Aspects.
- Video Magazine of Surgery. Rome 1992.
- Collaboration in the book "Surgical Laparoscopy".
- Apedix Anesthesia Nella Diagnostic Laparoscopy. Chapter V.
- Editorial Video Médica. SA 1993.
- Abstract: Effects of Morphine Administration through
- Spinal Microcatheter for Postoperative Pain, Continius
- Spinal Anesthesia (Csa) US combined Spinal.
- Continous Epidural Anesthesia (CSE) in Gynaecological
- Surgery. Esra Congress 1994.
- Atti of the Terzo Corso di Aggiornamento.
- Antalgic Therapy in Oncological Pain.
- Farmaci Adivanti nel Dolore Oncológico:
- Antidepressivi antepirettici. Urban University Rome 1995.
- Speaker at the Specialties Conference
- Medical-Surgical. "Plexus Block
- Superficial Cervical in Endarterectomy
- Carotid ”. San Rafael Hospital. Madrid. 1992,
- Speaker at the XVI International Course on
- Update in Surgery of the "Digestive System"
- Anesthetic Problems in "Liver Abscesses"
- Considerations in resuscitative anesthesia of
- Laparoscopy in the treatment of gallstones, Madrid 1992
- Atti of the Terzo Corso de Aggiornamento.
- Antalgic Therapy in Oncological Pain.
- Farmaci Adivanti nel Dolore Oncologico:
- Antidepressivi antepirettici, Universita Urbaniana, Rome 1995.
- IV Giornate Internacionali di Rianimazione.
- University deli studi "La Sapienza". Rome (Italy) 1992.
- II Immediate Postoperative. Aspetatti
- Anesthesiology and Rianiativi. Rome (Italy) 1992.
- XIII ESRA Congress. Barcelona. Spain 1994
- COMPANIES OF WHICH HE IS A MEMBER
- Illustrious College of Physicians of Madrid.
- Collegiate number: 42731.
- Ordine Provinciale di Roma dei Medici
- Chirurghi e degli Odontoiatri.
- Collegiate number: 45180.
- Spanish Society of Anesthesia, Resuscitation
- And pain therapy.
- European Society of Regional Anesthesia (ESRA).
- Assoziazzione Medici Specialisti in Della formations
- European Community (AMSCE).
- Italian Society of Anesthesia, Analgesia, Resuscitation
- And Intensive Therapy. Madrid, 2021
- Shock Symposium Harward Medical School 2015.
- Anesthesia Update Innovation and Transforming in
- Anesthesiology 2014 Harward Medical School.
- Anesthesia Update and Review, Harward Medical School, 1995.
- Regional Anesthesia Update, Harward Medical School, 1992.
- Anesthesia Update and Reviuw, Harward Medical School, 1992.
- Fibro-Optic Intubation Course, Harward Medical School, 1992.
- Introductory course to Anesthesiology and Resuscitation, Faculty of Medicine of the Complutense University of Madrid, 1991.
- Basic course on Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, University of Córdoba.
- Red Cross Hospital, 1989
- Virology Course II. University of Córdoba, 1989.
- Emergency and Primary Medicine Course in Pediatrics, University of Córdoba, 1989.
- Bacterial Taxonomy Course. University of Córdoba, 1988.
- Refresher Course in Immunology III. University of Córdoba, 1987.
- Refresher Course in Immunology II. University of Córdoba, 1986.
- Refresher Course in Immunology I. Universidad De Córdoba, 1984.
Our patients recommend us
Based on the opinions that our patients have left on Google. These recommendations are a sample of our professionalism and encourage us to improve ourselves day by day to maintain excellence.
Do you want to arrange a consultation with Dr Jorge Planas?